January 20, 2012

Website Speed Run: Update 4

The majority of the pages are filled out.  I'm debating whether the product page should actually be functional or not.  On the one hand, I don't ACTUALLY have any products. On the other hand, I could make all the products intangible things.

Other thing I'm thinking about is a mobile version of the site.  I guess this would be a good chance to try out jQuery Mobile.  I managed to finish before "Knocked Up" is over, but that's because my girlfriend called for about 30 minutes.

The technologies used in this project were:
PHP
HTML
CSS
Javascript
jQuery
jQuery UI
Less CSS
Bootstrap by Twitter
Modernizr

The majority of these were extra fluff that I included since I didn't know what the actual website was going to look like.  Yup, this whole website was unplanned except for two or three lines of text.

Way to go me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment